Thank you for choosing FoneRaiser.com.au. Please read this agreement carefully to understand your rights and obligations before you participate in our cash-back program. By participating in FoneRaiser’s cash-back program you are accepting the terms & conditions outlined below.
I agree to the following terms and conditions of the FoneRaiser, program:
1. I and my members are solely responsible for any personal or sensitive information stored in the phones, or electronic devices.
2. I Understand That FoneRaiser Will do it’s best to Remove Data on My Phone, But is Not Responsible For Removing Information from any mobile phone or device and Cannot Guarantee That 100% Of All Data, will be Deleted.
3. The owners of their mobile phones and electronic devices are responsible to delete all personal/sensitive information from their mobile phones and electronic devices, before sending them to FoneRaiser.com.au.
4. I and my members are a resident of Australia, and I am shipping the PRODUCT(s) within the borders of Australia.
5. I am legally capable of entering into a binding contract, and are at least 18 years old.
6. My members if under 16 years of age, will obtained parent’s or guardian’s consent/permission to sell the PRODUCT(s) to FoneRaiser.com.au.
7. I and my members are the sole and rightfully authorized owners of the Products being traded-in through the FoneRaiser program (“”PRODUCT(s) “”).
8. The PRODUCTS are free from any liens, contracts or claims by any third parties. I and my members are the rightful owner of the PRODUCT and I understand that if any PRODUCT(s) that I trade in turns out to have been a lost or stolen, that I will not receive any compensation for the PRODUCT(s).
9. Any stolen, counterfeit or fake devices received will be held by FoneRaiser.com.au and reported to the authorities. No payment will be made and the device(s) will not be returned.
10. I agree and understand that the cash-back value assigned to the PRODUCT(s) after its receipt and inspection by FoneRaiser.com.au is final.
11. I understand that if the PRODUCT(s) does not have a valid, visible Electronic Serial Number (ESN) or International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI) number, will be reduced to zero.
12. I understand and agree that all data stored on the PRODUCT(s) will be deleted and will be unrecoverable.
13. I understand that FoneRaiser.com.au is not responsible for previous or subsequent airtime charges accrued prior, during, or after any electronic devices come into FoneRaiser.com.au. Should any airtime charges be accrued, it is not the responsibility of FoneRaiser.com.au
14. I agree to transfer all right, title and interest in the PRODUCT(s) to FoneRaiser.com.au upon their receipt and inspection of the PRODUCT(s) at their warehouse.
15. I agree to ship the Product(s) to FoneRaiser.com.au within 30 days of the end of fund-raising drive or after received by the fund-raising coordinator.
16. All PRODUCT(s) pricing are inclusive of GST. and no donation receipt may be claimed as this is a commercial transaction between FoneRaiser.com.au and the school, club, or charity.
17. I will ensure that the Account name is correct. FoneRaiser.com.au does not validate the details provided and cannot guarantee the receiving bank validates the details for the payment instruction. Any error in these payment details may result in a loss of funds. To the extent permitted by law, FoneRaiser.com.au is not liable for loss arising from any error in instructions given or by an authorized user.
18. I understand that FoneRaiser.com.au has not made any representation that the trade-in value assigned to the PRODUCT(s) is equivalent to any other company’s market value.
19. l agree that FoneRaiser.com.au and its affiliates and partners will not have any liability to you in excess of the final trade-in value assigned by FoneRaiser.com.au for the product.
20. In no event will FoneRaiser.com.au or its affiliates be liable for any indirect, consequential, special or punitive, incidental or exemplary damages, whether foreseeable or unforeseeable, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages, arising out of this agreement.
21. Customer may not assign or attempt to assign any of its rights and obligations under these Terms. These Terms are governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia and the courts of the state of Victoria shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any disputes arising from or relating to this agreement.
23. Prices are subject to change – to please check our Home Page for the most updated prices.