Organize your team of collectors and start collecting. Our experience has been that a school or community fundraiser drive usually runs for two weeks while some individuals run their drives all year round. Once your teams collect, and return their satchels, simply
place them in the collections boxes. Once full, fold and seal the box, log-on to foneraiser.com.au or call 1300 771 330 for a collection kit. Soon as the box reaches cashaphone, we will sort, and value the phones,
The results will be emailed and on your website account, and a cheque will be posted out to your school or community
Fun, Easy & Rewarding!
Mobile phone recycling is the easiest fund-raising idea yet!
All you have to do is
- set up an account,
- request a fund-raising kit
- Set-up a collection box…
Give out FoneRaiser satchels to each student.
Set some great goals for your team and watch the funds come in quickly!
Your fund-raising effort can raise significant amounts of money and no one has to sell anything!
- There is no upfront money required,
- No inventory to manage and sell.
- There is NO “who” to “what” was sold.
- There is nothing to reconcile.
- NO unsold stock.
- And we even pay for shipping
Ideas for your School :
- Run neighborhood drives,
- Contact business in your area.
- Talk to your local council.
- Set up collection boxes in your local businesses.
- Have neighbors and friends take satchels to work
How much can we raise?
FoneRaiser believes in keeping it simple.
We Want Mobile Phones
Any condition . Any model GSM mobile
All mobile phones $3.00 each
working and non working
How many mobile phones can you collect?
We expect 50% of the FoneRaiser-satchels to be returned, and filled with mobile phones.